3D Printing with Kurtz Ersa
»Global. Ahead. Sustainable.« This is the motto at Kurtz Ersa. The global player in Mechanical Engineering was founded in 1779. Until today it is owner-managed and a family business in the seventh generation. Kurtz Ersa is located all over the world and manufactures in Europa, Asia and North America with around 20 locations in 90 countries. As a global player, they understand the global market and how to serve different industries – that’s why they go after their goal to be globally leading in cutting-edge technology.
Additive Manufacturing with Kurtz Ersa
But not only are they being represented all over the world: Also, they offer 3D Metal Printers that enable you to go ahead and be at the tip of time. Plus, if you face any challenges of automotive and mechanical engineering, medical or even aerospace engineering – those are way faster tackled with industry solutions of Kurtz Ersa. One of the basic pillars for being that progressive is for sure the cooperation with the Aachen Center for Additive Manufacturing (ACAM). By working together with the leading institute at RWTH Aachen University, Kurtz Ersa gets to learn from the best and develop excellence in 3D printing.
The Kurtz Ersa 3D Printer
The Kurtz Ersa Alpha 140 will get your printing game to the next level: First, the printer has a very good price to performance ratio. It has low costs while providing innovative additive manufacturing technology.
Second, it is perfect for small to medium sized companies in the industrial production branch, which want to produce parts without further power tools.
Third, you are going to profit from the cooperation between Kurtz Ersa and the Laser Melting Innovations GmbH (LMI), based in Aachen, Germany. Professor Dr.-Ing. Dipl.-Wirt.-Ing. Johannes Henrich Schleifenbaum, one of the founders of the LMI, explains: "Our goal is to democratize 3D metal printing in order to provide small and medium-sized businesses in particular with a cost-effective entry into the new world of digital manufacturing". Enough said, right?
Kurtz Ersa Alpha 140
Are you looking for the perfect price-performance ratio in a printer? Then you found it: The Kurtz Ersa Alpha 140. This printer is perfect for creating parts no matter what geometry. It has an open system and might be used with all different types of metal materials.
The highlights of the 3D Printer:
- Precision: With the fiber-coupled diode laser, that has up to 200 W power, you can easily process stainless steel. The laser has a focus of 110 µm in diameter which allows even the finest details.
- Compact design: With just 1.675 x 0.92 m, the Alpha 140 from Kurtz Ersa is a very small machine, while still having a high positioning and repeat accuracy of the laser system.
- Material variety: Tool steel, nickel-based alloys like IN625 or even stainless steel – the Kurtz Ersa Alpha 140 can achieve high strengths compared to other machines while having a density of up to 99 %!
- Optimal process conditions: With the aid of a laminar shielding gas flow, optimum process conditions are created for the inert welding process while the laser optics are protected.
- User-friendly software: Kurtz Ersas cooperation partner LMI provides a specially developed software, the LMI SliceAM, to prepare data through preset parameter sets. The integration capability of Autodesk Fusion 360 and Autodesk Netfabb allows the complete workflow of a software.
Kurtz Ersa – That’s why
Kurtz Ersa has one of the latest technologies with the highest quality in the whole world. All customers receive high quality service and expertise for the best manufacturing possible.
Furthermore: It was just in May 2022, when Kurtz Ersa won the German Innovation Prize for Climate and Environment.
What is the Kurtz Ersa 3D printer price?
Do you want to use the Kurtz Ersa 3D printer in your company? It is possible to rent or buy these products. Therefore, go to our shop and add your specific Kurtz Ersa Alpha 140 unit to the cart. Feel free to contact us with any concerns. Together we can develop a specific solution for your financing. Please send us a message for financing and rental information.
Our further products
The Kurtz Ersa Alpha 140 doesn’t fit your needs? No problem! We do offer alternative solutions in additive manufacturing with a variety of 3D printers from other manufacturers.
You may be interested in…
Printing and combining hard and soft materials? Just one of the many highlights from the Arburg Plastic Freeformer.
With Markforged, we at Würth Industry have around eleven different models of printers in our offering.
The 3D Printers from Rapid Shape GmbH are, literally, the number one in speed. Their products offer high-run production for industrial resin 3D printing.
Kurtz Ersa Alpha 140 - plug'n produce with an excellent price-performance ratio. The fascinating entry into metallic 3D printing. The Alpha 140 co...View full details$149,900.00| /
Added to your cart: